At Timeless Evolution, we do more than sell equipment and products. With over twenty years of experience in the medical field (fifteen having been spent in the field of aesthetics), we have a comprehensive understanding of the market. We know what it takes to help licensed medical professionals who want to enter this field, and we strive to provide practical assistance where it counts. We offer training, support, and coach you as you work to see your business thrive. In guiding you through the steps needed to begin, our mission is twofold. From both a business and performance perspective, initial steps include:
· Providing an open and honest evaluation of the individual’s capabilities based on their own personal credentials: These are customized business plans, not a one-size-fits-all model. Depending on your background, resources, and how far you want to expand your business, we will tailor our recommendations for equipment and services to your needs.
· Legal steps: Things necessary to legalize your business include a familiarity with the Bylaws for your particular practice, working with a licensed establishment, and getting insured
· Arranging financing, if needed
· Creating your menu: Setting pricing that is both competitive yet profitable, we want to enable you to offer your clients an attractive and attainable set of options
· Choosing the right equipment: We not only recommend equipment, but we offer what is needed for purchase at competitive pricing. Our aim is to help you provide your end user with affordable services, so that self-care can be attainable. In order for you to do have affordable options, you must be able to have your start-up and operating costs remain reasonable.
· Provide ingredient knowledge on skincare products you will use
· Hands-on training with equipment: We equip you with the knowledge to provide services such as C02 laser for skin resurfacing and vaginal rejuvenation, diode laser for hair reduction, and services for fat loss/muscle gain
· Consulting services: The marketing facet to this business is important, especially at the beginning of this venture. We work with you in building your website, social platforms, and the creation of short video advertisements to spread the word!
By having these fundamentals in place, you can be confident of success. You don’t have to begin this journey alone. We want something that is often viewed as a luxury to be attainable to as many as possible, and we want to help you make that possible.
According to local legislation, those wanting to perform these aesthetic services must be either nurse practitioners, registered nurses (RNs), or licensed physicians. Licensed aestheticians can also be assisted, although the equipment and services we help you get set up with may be different, in accordance with California law.
We don’t want you to just perform a service.
We want you to be the best at what you do.
top of page
bottom of page